About Heisenbug Conference
Heisenbug 2017 Piter — a large technical software testing conference — took place the second time on June 4.
This time Heisenbug brought together over 400 specialists in automated and load testing, programmers and team leads willing to improve testing efficiency in their projects.
The conference is held twice a year — in St. Petersburg in summer and in Moscow in winter.
For those who had no possibility to visit St. Petersburg, the conference was traditionally broadcasted online.
Technical talks in 3 grades of hardcoreness were designed for Senior/Mid-Level JS developers.
18 experts held 17 talks and led the discussion areas:
- Test automation;
- Load testing;
- Performance-testing, benchmarking;
- Integration testing of modular / distributed systems;
- Concurrency testing;
- Testing of mobile applications;
- Manual testing;
- UX, Security, A/B, static code analysis, code and product metrics, etc.;
- Tools, environment for testing;
- A comparison of tools for load testing;
- Testing in gamedev